About Me

My photo
I’m a 20 year old student at polytechnic of Namibia.im very hard working and don’t give up on something i started. I like making jokes and having a good time with my friends.

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

the begin of the start

Creating this blog was one of the challenging things I had to create. It needs a lot of effort and creativity to be put into creating my blog. Creating an account and post your views for people to read is not that easy as it seem. First you have to create an e-mail account, edit your profile design an attractive blogspot.  All this was new to me and did not even know where to start got help from my friends and it was very interesting creating my own blog. I realized that there are many way to communicate with people all over the word in different and fun way like using blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment